Parent Teacher League
CHS is more than a school. It is a community and extended family. Your children aren’t the only ones who build relationships at school – we, as parents, do as well. There are many opportunities to connect with, build, and serve the CHS community. The Parent Teacher League (PTL) is a great place to start. The PTL is made up of many members and committees. This allows parents to serve in the specific areas where they feel most passionate and can bring their unique gifts and talents. We all lead such busy lives, but we don’t want to miss opportunities to enrich the educational experience and be involved in our children’s lives.
Please contact either of us to determine how you can make your families’ experience at CHS the best it can be!
Annual PTL Events
- All School Picnic and Dedication Service
- Veterans Day Assembly
- Christmas Wreath Sale
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation Days
- Used Uniform and Book Sales
- Mother's Day Plant Sale
- Dads' Field Day
- and many others!
School Reward Programs
2021-22 PTL Leaders
Contact Main Office at 203.261.6230
- April 7: CHS Spiritwear Sale (at the Art Show) Come and shop for your CHS items. There will be alot in stock to choose from.
- April 29: PTL Meeting at 7:45 a.m. in the barn
- May 2-6: Faculty Appreciation Week - events all week to thank our CHS faculty. Sign up geniuses will be posted to coordinate event days and volunteers.
- May 5-6: Mother’s Day Plant Sale
- May 9: Collection for Used Uniforms and Used Book Sale begins. Also collecting gently used games for indoor recess.
- May 13: Father (Special Person)/Daughter Dance
- May 20: PTL Meeting at 7:45 a.m. in the barn
- June 6-8: Used Uniform Sale and Used Book Sale (Parents Shop)
- June 7-8: Field Days
- June 10: “Food Truck Friday Farewell” end of the year celebration by the Riverside. Food Trucks, games, movie and fellowship
Check email & CHS Calendar for details!