We are a private, K-12, college-preparatory, interdenominational day school that serves students and their families in Southern Connecticut. It is our desire to partner with parents in fulfilling their God-given responsibility to teach their children that "In (Christ) are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge" (Col. 2:3) and to provide our students with an education of spiritual and academic excellence with which to serve God.
Applicants must be dynamic individuals who are passionate about their discipline, collaborative and innovative in their approach, who embrace and support the mission of the school, and a passion to pursue their relationship with God. It is essential for all adults who lead students at CHS to have an explicit testimony regarding the work of Christ in their own lives as well as to be able to shepherd students forward in their own spiritual journeys.
1st – 5th Grade Teachers
The elementary teacher will provide a quality Christian education for students through the use of a variety of curricula and the implementation of developmentally appropriate teaching methods and activities to instruct the class, while maintaining a safe and warm environment for the children.
Job Requirements for Teachers:
- Relevant and rich teaching experiences
- A clear understanding and acceptance of basic Biblical principles
- College degree in the subject to be taught
- Teaching Certificate
- Completed faculty employment application
- Resume preferred
- Copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- If applicable, Teaching Certificate
Seeking an Administrative Assistant who will support the Principal and will work closely with other members of the school on various tasks and projects. The assistant will be highly personable, extremely organized, possesses exceptional multi-tasking abilities and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Educational Assistant Part-Time: Lower School
Substitute Coordinator: Lower & Upper School
Substitute Teachers: Lower & Upper School
Fall Varsity Girls Soccer Head Coach
Fall Varsity Cross-Country Coach: Girls & Boys Team
Fall Boys Middle School Soccer Head Coach
Spring Varsity Baseball Coach
- Be able to communicate a Christian-view of athletics
- Know and understand the skills and techniques of the sport
- Can effectively teach and communicate skills and techniques to student athletes
- Must provide current background check
Faculty & Staff Positions
Director of Human Resources