Thank you for your interest in employment at Christian Heritage School!
Applicants must be dynamic individuals who are passionate about their discipline, collaborative and innovative in their approach, who embrace and support the mission of the school, and a passion to pursue their relationship with God. It is essential for all adults who lead students at CHS to have an explicit testimony regarding the work of Christ in their own lives as well as to be able to shepherd students forward in their own spiritual journeys.
The Upper School Principal will be a strong manager and spiritual shepherd who loves Christian education and demonstrates servant leadership. The Upper School Principal is responsible for the safety and well-being of students, for assuring excellence in academic and curricular programs, for curriculum development and supervision, for faculty evaluation and professional development, for planning and administering the upper school budget, and for cultivating positive and mutually beneficial relationships with the school community, students, parents, faculty, and staff under the direction of the Head of School and in accordance with the policies and mission of the school as set forth by the Board of Trustees.
To learn more please click here for position details.
- A cover letter expressing their interest in this position;
- A current resume;
- A one-page statement regarding their philosophy of Christian Education
- A list of three professional references with name, phone number and email
Director of Admissions
Seeking a full-time Director of Admissions whose excellent communication and organizational skills will lead, manage, and direct all facets of the admissions process from initial inquiry through admissions to assimilation into the school's culture. Along with process management, the position provides creative oversight, in keeping with the school's mission, to draw, enroll and retain mission appropriate students. In collaboration with divisional principals and development staff, the Director of Admissions leads the charge of the marketing and promoting of the school to prospective parents and students.
How to Apply:
- Cover letter
- Completed staff application
- Resume preferred
Health Insurance up to 100% paid premium
Health Reimbursement up to 90% paid deductible
Enrollment Fee discount
Paid Time Off and more...
Full-Time Biology Teacher: High School
Seeking a Biology Teacher who by their expertise, lead students in an environment that is academically engaging, inspires excellence and incorporates Biblical integration into the curriculum.
- Relevant and rich teaching experiences
- A clear understanding and acceptance of basic Biblical principles
- College degree in the subject to be taught
- Teaching Certificate
- completed faculty employment application
- resume preferred
- copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- if applicable, Teaching Certificate
- Health Insurance up to 100% paid premium
- Health Reimbursement up to 90% paid deductible
- Tuition Remittance
- Enrollment Fee discount
- 401k/Roth Retirement
- Paid Time Off and more...
Substitute Teachers: Lower & Upper School
Seeking substitute teachers who will be responsible for operating a safe, orderly, and positive classroom environment while the regular teacher is absent. They will follow the teacher’s lesson plans and equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to function as mature, responsible Christians in accordance with the school mission statement.
Coach Job Requirements
- Be able to communicate a Christian-view of athletics
- Know and understand the skills and techniques of the sport
- Can effectively teach and communicate skills and techniques to student athletes
- Must provide current background check
No open coach positions at this time.
No open positions at this time.
No open positions at this time.
Faculty & Staff Positions
Director of Human Resources
Bus Driver Application