CHS at a Glance
- Private K-12 interdenominational Christian college preparatory school
- Founded in 1977; first graduates were the Class of 1984
Two fold mission:
- Provide students with an education of spiritual and academic excellence with which to serve God
Assist parents in fulfilling their God-given responsibility to educate their children
- Serves a diverse student body of approximately 440 students representing 41 different towns and approximately 90 churches
- Fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) since 1985
Dedicated faculty are the "living curriculum" of the school
- Students benefit from personal instruction and mentoring
Over 60% of the faculty hold a masters degree in their field
Intensive and supportive learning experience
- Student to faculty ratio of 10:1
Average class size of 17 students
- Wide range of sports, clubs, service opportunities, music and art programs designed to help students develop a strong spiritual, emotional and academic foundation for post high school years.
- An unusually caring, committed and welcoming community of parents who embrace the two fold mission of the school.